Event Seat Design
The Bum Box event seat is created from recyclable, biodegradable corrugated cardboard for FSC-approved sustainable foresting. Originating from Australia, the UK Bum Box has not altered from its original design as a solution for cardboard seats. Save for the advertising print, it's collapsible, portable, and thanks to a polycoating it is re-usable.
The Bum Box event seat has been designed to make it quick and easy to erect with two simple steps; push in the sides, fold in the tabs.
The Bum Box Event Seat is ready in three simple steps
Although the cardboard seat only weighs in at 0.5kg, the Bum Box can support up to 120kg on the back support, allowing people to lean back and get comfortable.
Cardboard Seats Design Features
Once assembled, the backrest moulds to the shape of the user, offering support at the shoulder blades and comfort for prolonged periods of time.
The Bum Box design has an PCT International Patent Application and a European Patent, with Atlas Packaging having the sole rights for UK and European production. Atlas Packaging can produce the Bum Box complete with any design, slogan or advertising information as required.
Bum Box features and specifications
- Large branding area (printed up to 4 colours in any design)
- Showerproof (all over aqueous varnish coating)
- Unobstructive (you won't spoil the view for others as you sit at ground level)
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Comfortable and durable (full back support for up to 120kg)
- Fully portable (easy to carry and transport)
- Re-usable (consumers take your brand home for further exposure)
- Pops up in seconds
- Robust yet lightweight (only 500g)
- Top quality recyclable cardboard